10.06.2010

If I Never See Your Face Again

If I never see your face again
I won't mind...


That's right, MCAT. I'm talkin' to YOU!

In case you haven't heard the news, read my facebook, received an enthusiastic text message, or heard me screaming with delight, I am done with the MCAT forever :) I received my scores today at promptly 2:26pm after I got home from class and calmed my nervous tremors long enough to type in my AAMC login. Those numbers popped up on my screen and I started shaking with excitement. All that ran through my head as I looked at my scores and percentiles was "I did it!" I am a very happy girl right now!

As if satisfying scores weren't enough, I received a whole lotta lovin' today :) Phone calls, text messages, emails, facebook posts, high-fives and hugs started rolling in not long afterwards. One friend actually stepped out of class to call me because it was 2:30 and she had not heard from me or seen a facebook update yet (I was calling my parents at the time and I apologize most sincerely for not updating all of my social media outlets;) And another friend called me simply to tell me that I am a badass. So to each and every one of you, thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

The bottom of my heart.

But really, I can't possibly ever thank you enough. Thanks for keeping me motivated. Thanks for keeping me sane. And thanks for keeping me encouraged. 

As if all that wasn't enough, I received a text message from my now-graduated-and-in-grad-school roommate from last year that I am in the latest issue of the Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine! Awesomeness :) I have yet to see it, but believe me I will be checking the mail hourly until it arrives! Once again, thank you Bettie Locke for everything you have done (oh not much, just founding the first greek letter organization for women) and all my sisters. Theta love :)

Best day ever? Quite possibly.

MCAT, if I never see your face again, I won't mind :) I put in my time, and it paid off immensely.

Now off to bed so I can face another beautiful, busy, exciting day in the life!

And 18 days, 23 hours, and 47 minutes until my birthday! October, I'm loving you so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment